1. Trinity, in The Matrix Trilogy, 1999. Directed by Larry and Andy Wachowski. A Canadian actress, Carrie Ann Moss made an indelible impression as Neo’s love interest in the Matrix films.
2. Rain Ocampo, Resident Evil, 2002. Written and directed by Paul W.S. Anderson. An American actress, Michelle Rodriguez is certainly Hollywood’s bad-girl with parts in films like BloodRayne, Avatar, and TV’s Lost.
3. Lieutenant Ellen Ripley, Alien, 1979. Directed by Ridley Scot. Sigourney Weaver is one of the top sci-fi heroines ever to hit the big screen in films like the Alien franchise, Ghostbusters, The Village, WALL*E, and Avatar.
4. Carmen Ibanez, Starship Troopers, 1997. Directed by Paul Verhoeven and adapted from a novel by Robert A. Heinlein. Denise Richards is an American actress and former fashion model.
5. Barbarella, Barbarella, 1968. Directed by Roger Vadim based on French comics created by Jean-Claude Forest. Jane Fonda is an American actress, writer, political activist, and former fashion model. She will always be remembered for her sexy sci-fi role in the classic Barbarella film.
6. Jordan Two Delta/Sarah Jordan, The Island, 2005. Directed by Michael Bay. Scarlett Johannson is an American actress and singer. She is attractive and talented and brings depth to her movie roles.
7. Leeloo, The Fifth Element, 1997. Directed, co-written by Luc Besson. Milla Jovovich was born in the Ukrainian and is a supermodel, actress, musician, and fashion designer. She is also adds her beauty to the Resident Evil films and brings a kick ass appeal to her science fiction roles.
8. Aeon Flux, Aeon Flux, 2005. Directed by Karyn Kusama based on the animated television show by Peter Chung. Charlize Theron is a South African-American actress, film producer, and former fashion model. Beautiful assassin meets high action in this great sci-fi film.
9. Ororo Munroe/Storm, X-Men, 2000. Directed by Bryan Singers. Halle Berry is an American actress, former fashion model, and beauty queen. Very attractive Halle Berry adds grace and action hottness to the X-Men team.
10. Padme’ Amidala, New Star Wars presquels, 1999. Written and directed by George Lucas. Natalie Portman is an Israeli-American actress. She becomes the mother of Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia Organa in the Star Wars films. Her character is courageous and beautiful.
11. Medical Assistant, Fantastic Voyage, 1967. Directed by Richard Fleischer. Raquel Welch is part of a surgical team sent on a top-secret mission shrunken down to microscopic size and via futuristic submarine travel into a coma victim’s body that magnificently showcases the inner-space microscopic universe. Raquel Welch also gets high marks as the iconic, bikini-clad cave-woman in the film One Million Years B.C.
12. Princess Leia Organa, Star Wars, 1977. Written and directed by George Lucas. Carrie Fisher is an American actress, novelist, and screenwriter. Playing the legendary heroine from the original Star Wars trilogy and looking good as Jabba the Hutt’s gold clad bikini slave left an indelible impression for Star Wars fans worldwide.
13. Selene, Underworld, 2003. Directed by Les Wiseman. Kate Beckinsale is an English actress. She plays the immortal beauty Vampire in a war with the Lycans in this action-packed film.
14. Sarah Connor, The Terminator, 1984. Directed by James Cameron. Linda Hamilton is an American actress. Watcher her transform from simple waitress to super heroine capable of imparting survivalist skills and fathering the future leader of the resistance fighters that will free mankind from the tyranny of Cyborg killing machines.
15. Jessica 6, Logan’s Run, 1976. Directed by Michael Anderson based on the novel by William F. Nolan and George Clayton Johnson. Jenny Agutter is an English film and television actress. This film won an academy award for special effects and boasting dazzling sets, attractive Jessica 6, and compelling chase scenes in this excellent futuristic action film sure to please any science-fiction fan.
For more interesting writing by this author:
T.S.Garp © Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved.