When you’re reading this right now, you might be watching those movies on your beloved television. My purpose here is to tell you how funny movies could be and make you lose your interests on that certain movie.
Movies all over the world tell us that:
- You would always get the guy or girl you like. But for it to happen, you have to suffer, see them with the people you hate the most, tell them your undying love. Then you would suffer more and move out for them to be happy. He would then realise how much he loves you and chase you to the airports. Then you guys would start bickering about how you love each other and at the end you guys would kiss. You live happily ever after.
- Vampires live among us.
- There is always a chance you would meet a supernatural being and ended up marrying them.
- Don’t ever take a shower. There is a bigger probability that you would get killed when you shower.
- Blonde girls are dumb. (No offence.) Black-haired girls are irresistible. Brunette girls are cute.
- People tend to be mean to black people. That’s mean. That’s racist.
- New girls in school always end up with the most brooding guy you ever know and vice versa.
- Never walk home alone. You might end up getting bitten by a vamp, dumped in the bin, gotten raped by a random guy or, in short, dead.
- Most nerdy people are smart, nice, socially disable.
- Cute guys are never available. But don’t worry, look at number one.
- If your loved one is dying, bring them to hospital. They would be dead but the doctors would give them electric shock. They would be revived you and live happily ever after. Or, they would come back as a ghost or a vampire and you would live happily ever after. (Newsflash: My Science teacher told me that they don’t do that in real life. She said she injected something into your heart and if that didn’t work and you are still dead, you are dead.)
- When you feel like someone is watching you, don’t look back. He’ll kill you.
- When you arrive in an old house, don’t scream ‘hello’. Because one: No one will answer you. And two: if someone did, you would be freaking out and running away. Then the story would stop.
You see how hard it is to trick me?