The blind side is no doubt that the great Hollywood movie for the year 2009 based on a true biography and a strong story plot. I watched this movie three times and it really impress me all the times. There are some of great dialogues that are still wandering in my mind after watching this great super hit movie. I want to share these great ever lasting dialogues with you people, hope you like it too.
1) There’s a moment of orderly silence before a football play begins.
2) Who’s going to help you carrying your clothes, Michael?
3) And he won’t this fall if he doesn’t improve a lot before then.
4) I’m not a foster parent to Michael. We were just helping him out.
5) In his experience they pretend to care about ’til they disappear.
6) You tell to Michael Oher, if he can qualify with his grades Clemson wants him.
7) I guess I was just wondering how much access I’d have to him.
Well when they find a body, the police want to know how long it’s been dead.
9) so you’re gonna be eating all the way here in Johnson Commons. Right there.
10) Did they like any other Universities? What about, say Tennessee?
As I have listen from my friends that if you are not a football player or you don’t have any interest in this game then may be you’ll not like this movie. But I am not a football player or a crazy fan of football, but I really do enjoy this great super movie of the year.