How to Finalize a DVD on a Sv2000
Finalizing a DVD for the SV2000 DVD Recorder can be tricky, especially if you don’t have the manual on hand. This article will show you how to finalize your DVD after you have finish VHS Dubbing, so you can play it on multiple DVD platforms.
1. First, open the DVD tray, then load the DVD into the SV2000 DVD Recorder & close the tray.
2. Now wait for it to load the title(s) or chapter(s) up, then when they show up press stop.
3. Next, press setup & go to “DISC Edit” & press enter.
4. Then, select “finalize” & press enter.
5. Last, select “yes” & press enter.
6. The finalize process should begin & show finalizing & the progress bar at the bottom of the screen.