Kids enjoy cartoons and so did we when we were their age. But these days some animated movies are so good that they are too good to be missed even by grown-ups. Fantastic story-line and out of the box imagination brings life to these sketched characters. To be honest they ‘act’ better than the real stars. Some semi-animated movies can also be mentioned here. This is a random list, the bottom-line is that all these movies are worth a watch again and again and neither kids nor grown-ups will ever get bored.
* Finding Nemo – A touching tale of the bond between a father and son, even if they are fish.
* Alvin and the Chipmunks – Just the cuteness of the chipmunks is enough to watch this movie.
* UP – an adorable story of a lonely old man who wants to fulfil his dead wife’s wish and is accidentally joined by a boy scout in the adventure.
* Kung-Fu Panda – The movie has got all the elements of a blockbuster.
* Shrek 1 – This movie was the best in the entire series.
* Toy story 1 & 3 – A very well made movie series with the latest being the best.
* How to train your Dragon – The movie really shows us how we can misunderstand some creatures/animals.
* Monster’s Inc. – The movie is so interesting, there it keeps the viewers enthralled throughout.
* Stuart Little – The mouse is so adorable, a perfect gentleman.
* The Incredibles – This movie make one want to be a superhero too.
With such good animated movies who wants to watch the real movies, that are more hype than real matter.